We specialize in fabrication of modular prefabricated metal canopies & entrances.
This concept allows us to obtain the highest possible quality, minimizes job site congestion, and virtually eliminates weather delays. We design all of our prefabricated metal canopies in house. We verify attachment points to ensure a correct fit. Our large metal fabrication facility allows us to create virtually any size of roof feature, identity signage, or entrance canopy, from a variety of materials. Modular building techniques allow for designs that many people think are only attainable by conventional building methods on site. Canopies are wired for lighting, lightning suppression, and other features directly at our shop.
An additional benefit of using prefabricated metal canopies, is the reduction of the need to pay prevailing job site wages. This alone, saves a huge chunk of money. The ability to start on the canopy earlier in the construction process, moving the canopy off the critical path can allow for more float in your schedule. Prefabricated metal canopies have very little impact on the job site, often being set in a day or two, vs. weeks using conventional construction methods.
Your canopy is likely the feature design element, and the first thing people will notice about your building. So make a statement in a positive way using prefabricated metal canopies from H&H Metals.
Benefits of prefabricated metal canopies for Architects and Building Owners
- Allows for corporate branding to be consistently held across multiple projects.
- Flexible design process allowing many different materials to be used.
- Modular construction means projects can be scaled as needed. No canopy or feature is too big.
Benefits of prefabricated metal canopies for General Contractors
- Greatly reduces job site congestion. Most modular products are installed on site in days, not weeks or months.
- Virtually eliminates weather related delays.
- Coordination with building integration via very detailed shop drawing submittal process.
- Less on site coordination between multiple subcontractors.
- Fewer contracts to write and manage.